Saturday, December 17, 2011

meds and restlessness

because someone stolen the bike at ah yee's house yet again,
and we were fast forwarding the surveillance cameras to catch the culprit (but no evidence because the dude probably carried the theft out in the camera's blind spot)
and my mom speculated it could be spiritual orbs etc
and we talked about scary movies all the journey home
and my brother suggested we watch grave encounters just coz he's no balls to watch it, heh. (but really, no shiz.)
and my brave little sister was explaining to me how the plot of drag me to hell went (there is no fear in her bones at all)
me and her watched a very jerky 1.5 hour movie. but i am still scared sh*tless.

i guess i'm feeling a tad better after the 2 pills. other than that the day was unproductive and headthrobbing. gah. missed training again and wondering why i'm so *$&(@& weak.

i'm sorry for the unreplied texts, dashed plans and for not being healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment