Friday, January 6, 2012

inundation

three days just passed swiftly and i couldn't really get anything done.
cheer/ open house prep
church sharing and i was again ballsy and foolish to go back home late late again oops. and cheer is tomorrow. i appreciate all delta hc has done. thankew dears.

"and see my bruises cos of cheer"
"ouch, did you fall down?"
"naw, the people fell on me"

HAHAHAHAHAH sorry i thought that was kinda funny. !!!!! and ofc the cheer assholes are forever being mean to me. but they're so amusing. cheer = mixed feelings this time round. i wanna wanna wanna be proud to be a deltan. or a vega-n.

okay proud to be in control of my inner tides now. let everything be smoothsailing lord, and let me be driven by my purpose in life and nothing else.

pf. there's some pride in being part of something special and home-ly. really really feels like home.

haaaaa, hi that's life for me. other than ingesting fat shiz. school is no. tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment