Sunday, February 19, 2012

glorious.

og.twelve.ohtwelve!!
sundays are always fabulous.
especially when fr simon's sermons are on, although we've heard the story of katie and the lift before, it's so heartening and great to see the congregation laugh, genuinely, at the story. i don't know how he does it, but everytime he stands at the pulpit to proclaim, a kind of resolve builds up in me, gets my brain churning on how to change the world. how to make that difference. but right now, i think it'd take a lot. most of the weeks now, mass only gives me time to think about all the other stuff besides god. thank god for fr simon's homily today though, such a blessing. and everyone around us were elbowing each other, telling their spouses how good this man was. hehe, really! okay, i only spotted two separate families at my vantage point. but still. i want another pattaya time.
the onite lights.
:-)
thanks to bren for spending the sunday with me. studying kind of productively and talking and laughing retardedly as usual. missed you, jo. what would my life be, without friends i've known for so long. determined to do my best in everything. what i have to be, no matter how wild the adversities might befall upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment