Wednesday, May 14, 2014

having nightmarish things about my getting lost yesterday. i ran from royal prince alfred hospital and i thought i would reach the familiar street of broadway but it turned out i had ran through this route along pyrmont and it took me to a quiet estate with lots of slopes and dead ends, and schools that didn't even seem functional because it was all so quiet... i even went past a meat factory which seemed very unlike the city and its hypermarkets and cafés and humans scattered everywhere. i told myself to focus on running in the direction of the westfield tower and so i did. after an hour or so of running, i was so glad i finally reached that familiar stretch that would lead me home. could have cried like a kid lost in the shopping centre throughout the process, but didn't. snapchatted instead hurhur and my mom was all dont run alone again. couldev used google maps, but didnt. 
told stacy about this then she laughed at me and told me i shouldve reversed my route and ya that seems like a sensible thing to do for desperate times. and according to her (since she goes to the hospital for her arm treatments) i started out in the wrong direction in the first place!!! madness 

but i came home and made sweet potato patties and it turned out to be a good day

today is another day of no-school and im thinking of running the route towards my ellie goulding concert stadium (hordern pavillion, it's called). need lots of extra planning and visualizing and google mapping first tho heh

but thanking god because
• i ran for 1.5 hrs while getting lost ytd instead of the (lulz) 0.5h i had intended.....
• my phone didnt die so i always had the option of calling my housemates if ever i needed sos 

No comments:

Post a Comment