Saturday, August 23, 2014

typing my thoughts out in a condensed hasty rush but.........
watching freeleethebananagirl completely changed my viewpoints about the world quite honestly. i mean, i knew about the effects of dairy already on the body- all the inflammatory torture and the war on the immune system that's ongoing with the consumption of pus and hormones from bovines... which was the reason why i stopped drinking milk last year.
but this time the change in me was different. i feel empowered. i feel like i have a story to share that can change people, and let them know. these days i feel so so restless!!!!! there are things i need to share but i can't do it now i need to wait.
i'm not even sure what i'm doing right now. although i need to study for a neuroanatomy mid-sem exam hence i need to put this out in a jiffy.
hmm. i'm done feeling sorry for myself, i really am. all my life i've questioned my misfortunes and blamed myself in anguish for it. i've wanted people to change me. but this time, somehow, i feel empowered with food. to change the world. i feel that now, i need to change others (????). it's a good feeling. i'm glad my negative self-wallowing thoughts are out of my brain. everything is so much clearer. there had always been this voice in my head forcing this belief onto me that people hated me- for my personality, my appearance, for the things i did not do. but this year i understand that humans are kind. and that i should start being kinder towards myself. i've rid myself of degrading bad habits, like lurking about in the shadows of social media, thinking about how great my life would be if i were xx or yy. honestly, hate is something you just need to get out of your system before change can start happening. and i realise that.
i swear never in my life have i been so passionate about something until i've gone into this lifestyle which i know in my heart is the right one for me. i'm apologetic that sometimes i feel that others think i coerce my beliefs on them and that makes them feel self-conscious. but i really must stand my ground in what i believe in because that's what has been told to us all our lives. stand up for what is right. and right now, there are so many things wrong in this world.
idk where i want to go, but okay, neuroanat beckons. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment