Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scary.

It's so scary how your mood still affects me even after all these years.
I'm here asking myself why.
Asking myself all these questions that I don't have the answers to.
I feel so lost in this world; what's the truth and what isn't.
It's all so difficult.

I ask myself why I get so affected though it isn't supposed to be.
I don't know why, but it just isn't.



//edit
I dropped House Comm, cos of Tennis.
I hope I have no regrets. Yannis really helped me through. And M. In a way...
Sigh. It's all I can think about right now. What happened to more time for academics?

Maybe after secondary 2 I was never meant to excel anymore.
And thanks Deonn, you've been a dear. You really have. :(

Something that made me a tad bit happier today was Ange's hug during training. I don't know, it made me feel like at least Tennis will be family. Through Tennis camp and Waterfront on Saturdays. I will regret House Comm, I just know of it. But then again, we're all surviving.
Sabrina, YL, Ange, Su, Abhishek, Terence, etc inspire me to really work hard for this. Juggling Tennis and acads is something I must accomplish no matter what. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment