Friday, April 8, 2011

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

TJ TENNIS BOYS WON THEIR FIRST MATCH, 3-2!!!!!!!!
So d@mn amazing, Team Temasek FTW.

Really hoping for Sin Hui to be well again and her hundred injuries to dissipate into the air around her, so we can play doubles and experience the madness as a team. </3
Being lonely at singles ain't really my thing. First match on Monday.
Hoping Tiff and Sab will be there to cheer us on (hahaha), although they are on the other side but, yea. Missing them like shizzaye.
I love my doubles seniors so much. So grateful for their kind acceptance for us to be in their team.

I wouldn't really know what to do if the House Comm/ Tennis conflict rears its ugly head in my face. I know it's gonna happen real soon and the seniors are stepping down and. Time is surely flying past.
And the fact that Mr Fazli and Sabrina told me all those things leaves more to be considered.

Couldn't sleep well for the past few days. The nomination period doesn't deserve its existence. The seniors are different and life is tough. I just hope everyone who gets in deserves their spot there.

TJ PF dinner with Furt, just like the old times. :-)
I guess when I'm with the Boobs and Sher, time just rewinds back to those church times, a time where the inner demons were more vicious and my insecurities ruled me. Those were also the times when I know my friends got me, even when they've got their own challenges too. Yeah, I should be thankful I'm blessed with their company in TJ. If not my life would just be floaty and filled with meat fridays.

Soles, why are you blistering. Mind, why are you so tired.
Wishful thinking hurts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment