Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wishes.

I had a happy time at ICC with Joboob.
Haven't had a heart-to-heart in ages. I miss her so much, so glad to have caught up with her life for a bit, even if St. Pat's dudes were outrightly flirting with the KC girls who look like they just came in to the school. Smoking, reallyyyyyyy.
Content to talk about life and school with cold ice cream and the air of warmth after the rain outside. Love it.

I don't want to do something I don't want to do. My mind tells me to give up, but my heart says never to. I don't know what to do. I'm tired like asdfghjkl I think I can just collapse and snooze any moment but I need to write it out here. It's just the beginning and my heart's already beginning to grow so wary and dreary and not quite so temporary. What am I doing with my life? Why am I here and why do I even try and omg. I just really don't know what to think. And I don't know how to act. Maybe, really, I was meant for SC. I hate myself. And I dislike that I don't know what to do.
Why have you changed so much? It's like I don't know you anymore. I'm afraid of what the new environment brings for you. And I'm just so d@m tired, I don't think I can take it. I miss the Leaders, I really do. How we did everything and made it work out with the best of our efforts just makes me happy and content. I just don't know what or how to say.
I'm such a coward. I don't know. I just have to talk to someone. Anyone. You. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment