Sunday, July 3, 2011

Don't you ever wonder how we'd survive?

Future me would regret this, a whole lot.
But there's really so much motivation for me to start on project work, it's really crazy. I already see the light of that A fading farther and farther away. Wow, I'd really regret this. And Chinese Oral, present to fml upside-down, inside-out.

Day was well-spent in full fruition. Love it, I really wouldn't mind spending Sundays like these forever.
Forever Sundays with my boob!!!!

Laughed a, whole, lot.
Really really love it, just like old times and I love old times! Old times are always great. Old times hold great memories.
Didn't spend much on acads and I really do not feel like starting now.
Virgin Experience at Sogurt and I love the concept of the pretty store. Wouldn't mind spending an entire day in there, mega cute. It feels nice to be a part of at least one of my friends' lives again. No one should ever be living their lives alone.

Can't wait for the pics to be uploaded, he he :')
Meeting the old girls in town, hopefully all goes well? I be really, really glad and grateful to see them again.
#thisiswhystudiesareworthlessnow

No comments:

Post a Comment