Friday, July 15, 2011

For beauty is found within.

I reached out
To touch you
The morning light disarms you
Won't you let me
In?



Words being recycled a whole lot is ubiquitous.
Cold, rainy day today, and lunch at the GNC with the girls Jas, Joy, Jod and Abi was heartwarming. Talking about ninjas emerging from the ceiling and family. Usual laughs.

I really really do appreciate and love my class so much. I can go on for days in school because of them.
Tennis phototaking today, was being so stressed but then it was alright; glad that everybody could turn out in time. Proud. :-)
Went  for training. That's good, even though my insides were crying and corroding away because I'm so weak all the time. New-found (not really) respect for the girls. I've got the strongest teammates. Really. 
Hope we all make the right choices. And get stronger emotionally and physically.

I don't want my legs to be a burden. I am going to do whatever I can, with or without the pain.

What if I wasn't cut out to be what you wanted?

Mega tsunami waves of thoughts. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is number one, and only one on my reading list, currently.

Harry Potter? Nah, can't see myself immerse in the wizardry and complexities of it all. Especially this year, I'd rather feel nothing at all than feel the hurt or pain of a last movie, in this context.

Today was really quite amazing, I think.

Disappointed coach, let everyone down. My legs have to recover fast.
I want to feel the family bond intertwine with my life. I haven't felt it in a really, really long while. I know I cannot regret anything, and treat the people I love like how I want to be love. Courage and acceptance, please enter through the tiny pin-holes of my heart and make it full.

No comments:

Post a Comment