Saturday, July 16, 2011

A man should learn to detect and foster that gleam of light which flashes across his mind from within far more than the lustre of the whole firmament without. Yet he dismisses without notice his peculiar thought because it is peculiar.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

My universe will never be the same. Why does it seem like I'm blatantly ignoring the fact that I am going to crash and burn. Why don't I feel even a tinge of bite from the impending pandemonium that is going to wreck my life.

On a much brighter note, had Archery and had braided hair along with the 16/11 kids. Love laughing with them. And 18 Chefs is pretty amazing. Good food and good company today.


"What the shit."
"It's literally what the shit."

"#backcrack"
Yeah, backcrack ftw.

And then we talked about ass holes and laughed some more and even though it's seemingly as if Abi and I had sucked in the most laughter gas, I'm sure the others were laughing as hard too; on the inside. Love it. Gong Cha Day Pt 2 is defo signed, sealed and delivered to the land of epic memories.

Okay, okay, I got to put my life into order and view it in the right perspective.
EoM is killing me, all because I am extremely uncertain and lost. And so does the GPP, needless to say.
And.

Time to face sh1t head on from now onwards. I'll beg myself. It's Sunday it's a brand new day. My heart hasn't changed much, but my mindset must at whatever cost.

#julywish: Never eat after 10pm. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment