Monday, August 29, 2011

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland.

^ This, I've always thought it is just filled with unending hope and positivity. Quite frightening sometimes, too.
Anyway, great day yesterday with the friends at the Airport. :'-)

Cedar. Really miss it still. There'll always be this irreplaceable spot in my heart. And to think it's already stashed away in memory. Hard to believe. Neh, I just feel that there should be some part of me to constantly reignite that memory. And now's the perfect time for reminiscing. (4.25)
I don't even know why I'm awake if I can't do anything productive.
Maybe I've got racist blood through my veins but I dreamt that some banglas were asking my sister tough questions and no matter how hard I tried I still couldn't beat them away. In words that just sounds really wrong.

Why is everyone thinking of the same thing; I wish I could do the same.
It's okay, this feeling can be ignored. Two days to camp, oh gosh. But I'm amazingly gratified (thank you Lord) that my boobies will be there with me. However lonely it gets. However shizzy the harsh conditions of outdoor tents get. Maybe the brilliance of the stars above will make everything worthwhile. And good company.
Stars, company and the complete and utter ignorance of the looming promos ahead.

Yeah, that's alright.

I am like trying, yet I don't feel like I am.
I feel that with each day of inactivity (and most of the time, the act of sinful gluttony), I'm letting everyone down. I can't train and the worst feeling of all is the fact that I'm not pushing. Wednesday?
I can't bother to do cost-benefit analysis just because. Wow, hectic day. Econs test and WR draft 2 due. Rather than wither and collapse due to the burden, I choose to embrace it because I am crazy to do so, so I will do it. Anyway this kind of excruciating stress only comes once in a lifetime, I hope. Hardest part is to jump start. With regards to the group's complexities- selfish of me, but- if you really don't give the slightest bit of sacrifice then I really don't see why I should, too. Sometimes it's so hard to push for everything. I think you should learn to have some backbone. I know, everyone makes mistakes and I am humbled by mine, but yours sticks out conspicuously and if you don't do anything now then. I don't know. Please just get your act together. I thought we were doing okay, like from the dedicated hours (almost twenty, I think?). It's just plain dumb to back down and falter now.

My failed efforts of searching for non-mainstream bands have finally produced something... Quite awesome.

Moby. I was watching adverts on FX and The Day played. I love the video, because it has got angels and the battle of good and evil. And demons. The old-school girl loves the triumph of good over evil anytime.

HAPPY CRUMBCAKES. OH, SELAMAT HARI RAYA.SEKARANG TAK RASA BIMBANG UNTUK PERPUSTAKAAN YANG O LEVELZZZ. (asdfghjkl Ash if you read this please forgive me for abusing the language.)

Missing the time I had to go all the way to Bishan just for lessons and those pensive train rides home. Haaaaaah, kidding that was horrible. It would be fun to have lunch at Junction 8 again though, just the Malay-learning Chinese people. Wish I was young!!

/Actually the main reason why I posted here at this ungodly hour (what's new) is because of what I saw. (Not a bad thing, but not a good thing, either- depends on the context)
If you ever read this, tell yourself you can't trust love. You should get back on your own two feet if love is the one that gets you down, because life is still for living. And living at the fullest to the best of your ability is what matters. Love is supposed to make you happy most of the time. Ok, even now I'm unsure, because it's hard to trust someone so inexperienced. Can't believe I'm posting this shiz up anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment