Friday, August 5, 2011

Wish I could affirm you.


Boob has been really nice to me today, and I'm really, really grateful because I wasn't feeling so good yesterday. But I'm quite relieved I cleared things up with my Mom, and stuff. I hope all goes well for her too. Very proud of her. Didn't know she was going for Titans until the morning of the first day, but pwned Squat Thrusts and had amazing stamina for the runs. Now someone should tell me why she doesn't deserve the shirt. I feel she deserves too much. :'( She's too strong. :( :( :(

And then there's Ketrisha who cared, today. She was the first to see me go to the sports comp. and was being really nice, as usual. So grateful for her because she's an amazing junior. 100% Girls Tennis Team's in Temasek Titans!!!!!!!!!!! Proud of us.

House Comm, like YY, Kamatchi, HH, Ryan and Nic, who are always so very very nice. So glad Cheerleading made me have people I can laugh with and hug.

Delta girls, sh1t awesome Cedarians Zhi Hui, Badi, Celine who are just so strong physically and emotionally. Delta must be so blessed to have them. They have done us proud. They're really really really good, cross my heart on that. Oh and Gaya's 'ha ha ha ha flatten you like prata' whoohoo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Her sorethroat makes it all the more laugh-inducing.

And then today there's Yannis. Who is random and funny everytime. No more words to say already hahahaha.

DELTA'S AWESOME. INDIV EVENTS FTW. 
#DELTAPRIDE!!!!!!!1


I think I'm just really glad that the tears have kinda dissipated, and things ironed out. Now I'm so tired I think I just need to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. hey, thanks dee. :) thanks for always being there, seriously!!! even though i'm not. ):

    ReplyDelete