Monday, August 8, 2011

First National Day Celebrations out of Cedar,

in my Cedar t-shirt.


Oh man, I really feel the full force of the emptiness and nil-enthusiasm. Like nothing's the same like Cedar. The songs aren't good, the lyrics are mostly forgotten, the people aren't so crazy, the hall isn't so dark and the streamers don't float in the atmosphere as much.
Really really miss the craziness that's let loose. Yes, I've got the energy to burst in song and dance in drunken stupor. I miss the people whom I do it with I guess!!!
Can't wait to be crazy as an OGL. Only a few more months...
I say this with caution.




Happy birthday, Singapore. 
Another healthy year ahead, please.
Indeedy, you do need the Cedar spirit to show the Singapore spirit.

JTS today. I'm so proud to have great team mates. We're quite a bonded bunch I'd say! So proud of them. Met at Suntec then lepaked at Raffles City Burger King to make the cards and gifts. After which my place to touch up, make the boxes and head to Costa. In retrospect, it's quite amazing JTS came and gone so quickly. I wasn't really up to standard, but good company. The seniors. Interesting topics.
I'm happy to be in Tennis. Sin Hui and Ketrisha are really, really :') without them I think I am nothing.
Had fun jumping from the diving board with my underwear and popping balloons so that we can sweep them up. Thanks to Ken, Ben and Isaac as well.

Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment