Saturday, June 23, 2012

strength

today i felt blessed because I've been muddle headed about imperfection and always kinda has been and although this home has rarely been a bustling home with conversation at any time of the day, my momma came to talk to me and told me the right stuff that needs to be told to a confused kid ha ha,,,
well I hope this drive pulls me through the next few days. the last burst of fire
don't really want to disappoint my parents because they've done everything they can and my mom's making spaghetti and idk when was the last time I've had spaghetti i love home cooked food not the disgusting greasy catered weekday dinner foods.
if anyone reading this needs inspiration to pull through, just be motivated from the love that's been given to you and hopefully it'll be good fuel for the midnight oil or morning oil or wtv time of the day it is that is most needed.
hahaha alright random kingdom okayup

No comments:

Post a Comment