Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ready for a good celebration

I hope!
Last celebration (or is it...) of my Pathlight internship and it's gonna be the best of all. Thoroughly enjoyed the company of all seven of them during my time here. Hwee Min, Ivy, Qiu Xuan, Sam, Audrey, Fion, Huiling.
And the security of all these memories is further assured with the endless stream of photos and filtered shots in Instagram. Went first to the last yoga session w pecs and Jodi; it was days past the expiry date of our groupon so we had to act genuinely lost and nonchalant that we attended today's Pilates heh heh heh woops. Luckily this groupon did not have much ninja secret terms and conditions attached to it.
Slept at home and ok the whole annoyance of my phone being screwed is finally over and I've been rather obsessed with socialmedia-ing everything that I do.... ((((Argh ok)))))
Over slept, cycled past the usual packed bedok interchange crowd to meet Auds Sam Ivy and Fion who wasn't late for once and got down to baking which ended up rly well. I love baking in the sense that it is therapeutic and time consuming. Food is a symbol of care hence baking for someone means you care for someone idk does this make sense
Yea I just end up eating all my baked goods hence I can't bake much. Bottom line is that baking is enjoyable and I'm glad the iPhone is ok and we had lots of laughs at Audrey's need to perfect everything (arranging the colours into gradient form, taking angled shots of photos)

Lets enjoy life (because it really needs to be enjoyed) before university commences. Was talking to Mr Ho the art teacher and he said it in a matter-of-factly tone: yes of course, you should rly rest for these 8 months. It's the only time you can rest. When you're working ah *shakes head*
Always trust art teachers ha ha ha

Hope everything is fine on your side, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment