Thursday, November 21, 2013

HK IZ HAPPININ

mega exciteeerrrdddd wahooey
deal closes in 2 days :-) :-) :-)

quite relieved/ thankful my mom was okay w it and just asked if we were cantonese-fluent (nope.... but travelling needs challenges ha ha ha) / the whole me + freedom thing has deffos gone a long way from j1 and j2 yay for time healing and mending things as it flows.

love spending time at giant getting veggies n fruit acting all aunty and tossing the aesthetically-displeasing items and accepting the ones worth the value. SWEET POTATOES ON SALE TODAY thank u farmers of japan ure great. 18c for 100g this is no joke everybody plees plees get your
potatoes!!!!!
and mum n i had salmon belly sushi at home with green tea after. ♡ i cherish this homely warm feeling of familiarity both of the palate and of my surroundings. make every afternoon perfect and be the best me u can ever be. (and by me i mean u not me rebs literally)
mum has her sch holidays so she's being helpful and accompanying me to everything and worst of all paying for everthing like she never lets me have a chance so it's unfair... idkwhy but my days seem to be occupied a lot. mostly work, trips to the supermarket (2 or 3x every week?!?!?!?!) and lotssa checkups and stuff but its cool.
^ need to store this pocket of info up so i can save it for a rainy day next year.
fraid for 2014 i keep thinking how i can thrive amongst unfamiliarity n how i can meal prep everyday. many things
many many many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment