Saturday, November 23, 2013

how is it that my thoughts have this innate ability of deforming my perspective of everything?

today was meant to go without bumps on the road. but it seemed that my insecurities have completely obliterated my ability to interact w other people, and worse, morphed my family into monsters going against me. unbelievably i have succumbed to this before/ continued w life, accepting it. but now i just can't. i can't let my insecurities deprive myself of family interaction. what the hell right who steers away from people bc she is scared of them possibly criticizing her???
*hands up meekly*

fluff it rebecca get a hold of yourself cry it out if u really have to but don't fooking give in that's just the worst. i need to iron things out idk how but never let yourself immerse in such feelings ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment