Monday, December 30, 2013

dont cry- fight it.

i guess i got rly sick of my bland boiled veggies. the colour of the cauli, carrots and beans were all half seeped out. coupled w a foul atmosphere within the house today made me inflict harm upon myself. i should have more respect for my body. i should know better and stood up for myself, instead of concealing all the damn time and taking the blows like it doesnt even hurt but it does. concealing my emotions is all that i ever do. either that or i guard it too harshly until it seems like i'm a hostile, terrible person.
if new years eve is a monumental occasion then damn right i'll make it so. if running should be done in the morning is what i frequently pine for then i'll make myself enthused and get up and do it, out of respect for myself. fck if the hong kong trip is what i'm rly looking fwd to then i better muster up my courage and proclaim it to everyone instead of absorbing other people's opinion on my life.
reb i wish you knew you cant be 20 sans freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment