Monday, March 31, 2014

things that are going smoothly for me


• i cleared my two jabs today (the one on my arm has the numb ache feeling- it iz guna bruise....
but i think of zhiting and how the nurse lady wiggled the needle when it was in her and i feel slightly better hur hur)
• i finally overcame my inertia and used my blender for something it can be used for: blending green smoothies (once again, inspired by the chef lady who said "think of them as investments") yeah i love it!!!! the lack of resources here aint got nuthin on me i am still going to blend them green thingz up and fill the house with my merry blending sounds (more like ear-bleeding monotony)
• i love onions and garlic so i bought those two in powder form. no ragrets. 
• b&j are coming on 29 june my inner self is hopping w excitement!!!
• my outer self awaits an 8am leckchuh tmr morning ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment