Tuesday, January 6, 2015

6.1.2015 with hazel



1. i was always afraid and shifty to listen to other peoples stories and i feared to put my opinions across to them. but damn, yesterday was different. i felt what you had to share bore striking resemblances to my life. i am still finding a way to put my thoughts as effectively to you to make you see. but ilysm and the most important person who should love you is you. too often do we put others before ourselves because "we love them" then too often we find it tiring because we are giving so much. how about we first respect ourselves, our preferences and our values first before including others in the picture? it seems unreal for me that acknowledging myself was actually the solution to all my self-inflicted problems. i think the world is pretty much complete if i cared about myself better.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment