Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jes / 30 May

I can't even bring myself to think of what happens if I lose them. Today albeit imperfect has its perfect little moments and maybe that's what I will remember, the happier hues than the garish dark taints. Didn't think I would know Jes any better than I did in sec 4 but I did and I'm so happy to realise all this, today.
And I'm kinda thinking how people don't deserve some stuff that they're having which makes me upset because they really deserve so much better? Just want to pick them up and give them a rocket boost so they can look down at the ill- or not so deserving treatment and realise that and move on to greener pastures, (assuming the hypothetical human appreciates good pastures as much as cows do).
In this holidays I really have a lot to prove. I just need to change /italics/ it just has to come///
And up to now I really just can't bring myself to talk about family it's not much really it's all rosy and God makes everything fall into place, we pray we go to church, parents love endlessly and sacrificially... It's so politically correct until something feels like it's gravely missing and I can't put a finger to it.
This day is weird and wonderful. I hope tomorrow is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment