Thursday, May 3, 2012

punching myself again

always making me feel worse hahahahaha okay i kind of wish i can accomplish something in life, not grunge around waiting for something good to fall into my hands. now that i have my iPhone i feel unstoppable (muahahaha) and everyone's asking me whether i'll reply faster to which i say yepppp i'm so gonna try my best now hahah what is this man i feel eversolaggg.

oh, so here's to achieving something great in life. and caring at the same time.i feel sh1t for how things are at home, irdkkkkk. here's to achievers who always inspire.
and in other news, been pondering this for awhile but creationism and darwin's theory of evo how can i believe two conflicting theories i find it quite hard to swallow the latter. and i miss cat classes i miss how deep my heart goes when i speak to god only eight more months before this is all over~~~~
i love the kids i see 5/7 days in a week who never fail to make me laugh what is happiness is this happiness yeah i think in a way, yes.

happy birthday popo i love my popo but idk how to show it. i guess that's all of my life right now. not knowing how to go about doing things. i just wanna give her a hug or take a picture with her or bake cornflake cookies together before her hair turns grey. love her cooking so so much but we usually have take-out meals nowadays every week and i feel i see her less and less already on a monthly basis. screw life screw life

No comments:

Post a Comment