Monday, August 26, 2013

Nice t meet you again

Tq tq for being my bedfriend 4 lyf 


"Ok let's pretend we're talking."




Can I c u more often so I can bitch about you here in my blog????

Met Jolene in her tiny enclave @ kr, had to go around nus in shuttle bus prior to and after that. Feeling like a traveller in such a big place as the nus campus. Must be what it feels like to explore the unknown territory
Uni is actually very real and happening to everybody. Everyone and no one realises it!!! 

Lunch w JJ at the FASS campus w cheap good food
Explored
KR
Utown (CAPT)!!!
Dinner at capt w monkeyoats the hall was grand and beautiful
Free ice cream was served and it only makes me luv the campus even more, together w the friendly people. 
Supernova which is amazing!!!!!! Love the botanic gardens concert feeling


Eusoff 
Supper at Ameem
Cardz which was epic hazel was crying bc of me 
Utown obamaself // Claire 


Great frenz ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment