Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ready.


The MPH book sale at expo w Matilda bfr sundown registration 
Yielded me this book which I'm reading right now and it's really amazing because I'm learning a lot and cannot wait to squeeze more knowledge out of these pages. 


If you think about the middle phrase it actually unravels so much about life. 
And the third one, well. My family takes the brunt of it and matters between my expectations and their actions still don't gel as much. Idk when all will be okay. I have more conversations w the doc rather than my own mum (-____-)
I don't even blehhhhhghajzksns

"Enjoying now." What a better time to enjoy life than now, when it can actually be enjoyed???? Maybe I just need to read up on a few good blogs, make better meals, take the time off from stresses, volunteer, plan my eat pray love adventure. 
The days are long but the years are short. People don't often realise that the goal they want to attain doesn't bring them the happiness, rather it is the process of achieving it that does!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment