Friday, August 30, 2013

tzatziki ways starting today


  • reading <the happiness project> by gretchen rubin and it indeed makes me happy heh heh. really inspiring and i've been using the procrastination trick (basically just not procrastinating on doing menial tasks which i'm guilty of)
  • collating recipes which i really must execute........ <eat yourself skinny> showcases the prettiest pinterest-worthy healthy food, while <i don't go to the gym> and <a bitchin' kitchen> are other note-worthy sites. but i think all i'm really looking for is the desire to actually steam veggies and have a dollop of condiments to blow the senses. lazy factor
  • i rly should not be stressing out all the time
  • i cannot skip my 5x/week runs noooooo
  • rebooting my blogilates regime (why did i stop it in the first place) (time and lack of space) (need an empty room with wifi) (/schizo)
  • regret having the meiji honeydew ice cream it tastes bad real bad
  • i'm glad my hardcore worry binges stopped. saw hwee min while running ytd at bedok stn, i was wearing the same shirt i wore when we ran tgt the other time (that was the last time we ran even though we promised we would meet up often hahahahaha story of my life 5eva). so glad to see her + wanted to tell her i finally am stopping my stupid ways n finally taking care of myself just a little bit better.
  • kinda do feel better in hindsight.
  • ok thanks 4 reading :-)

+ + + + + + + positivity + + + + + + + +
even though i still have an annoying pot belly filled with past processed food i carelessly ingested, gotta live w the consequences but glad for the *hopefully* healthy grub i will eat for the rest of my life
going out for the occasional meal doesn't seem as daunting as it used to be
p.s: my tuna sandwich filling has saved my life for the past week or so now. working miracles for my meal times.

No comments:

Post a Comment