Monday, June 2, 2014

snippety snippets

i took out my avocado and i told zhits and ying about how i was gonna change my life around and love avocados and they were soooo dis-supportive 
me : "check it out guys im eating an avocado but mashing it up first"
they: " no prisss dont lie to yourself"

*they take a bite of avocado raw*
me: "ew gross respect for you guys youre eating a confusing tasteless fruit/veg thing
/

my many desperate attempts.... but thats wokay, then i can have inspiration to make better pancakes!!! pancakes themselves are pretty lovely things especially as a reward after completing a morning run. time seems to stretch a lot so its a lovely feeling bc then you feel like you are in control of your day. all after a teensy run!!! amazing. want kjnda desperately to pound the pavements in east coast, fresh air and salty breezes and occasional beautiful sunrises 
did other stuff like zis..... in the shop as asian shop assistant looks on. two thumbs up!!!!, FOR ONESIES (that sentence had 3 numbers 2,4,1 and now 3 hurhur)
this makes me happy :-))))))))) its a lvely feeling to wake up early woohoo


No comments:

Post a Comment