Sunday, November 2, 2014

1. can i just say that i think if all my sundays were as great as today, i'd probably win a life-long happiness award becoz....
I HAVENT BEEN THIS PRODUCTIVE IN WEEKS 
(^∇^)
the good vibes were transferred down from a really unproductive sat night when lots of thinking were done about where i should be going w all the vegan shiz going on i feel stagnant i feel like i should be doing something anything inspiring people, making better foods so that the whole world can be converts
on a side note im glad i get to talk to some friends about how positively influencial this whole thing is for me. its finally something that i can call my own and is, at this moment, what defines me. ive been struggling with who i am for years and i feel like an open door now, no more suppressions and holding back of my views, no pressure build ups. 

tried a hand at pumpkin spice pancakes but aye, pumpkin chunks resulted. still a learning journey, the pumpkin tasted like honeydew??? would have loved to taste mushy pumpkin over pancakes (i was dreaming of it as i had my morning run along the empty pavements at glebe)
my favourite vegan blog (i have her page bookmarked) commented on my post i am over the moon - not just over our moon but over the moons of all other planets!! 

2. i went for grocery shopping and made it in time for church (!!!!!!!) where the priest talked about purgatory and it reminded me to fix my priorities. i feel like i need more time for reasoning. 

3. bulldozed through some neuroscience which i'd love to continue doing for the next week. i was focused and actually made sense of things which is what i need.
(⌒▽⌒)
the best feeling of the hour is how everything just makes sense to you and talking it out in your own words just cements the fact that youre finally getting a smidgen of knowledge that you can take away 

typical lunch- baked goods!! 

4. i have been facing my negative thoughts head on, stopping if it they ever get out of hand and talking aloud to myself to remind myself that i am a person not a victim to my thoughts. it works, i see things so differently in a somewhat clearer light. the air that once suffocated me and made my heart pound becoz i was stressed turns out to be the air i breathe that is fresh and makes my thoughts smaller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment