Tuesday, November 4, 2014

1. stacy won the people's choice awards for her art and this couldnt be more amazing (^∇^) theres so much warmth in this house, i love it, especially in a pin-drop quiet time like this, a happy gathering is always appreciated. why you so talented gurl 
(⌒▽⌒)

2。 i think sharing my experiences of negative thoughts and how changing that changed my life really makes me believe that at least i'm walking on the right path. the doubting fears that whisper to me in the background of my mind goes away with deep inhalations to sorta belittle the 1001 overcrowding problems in my head. thats really good. i think people shouldnt lose their potential and goals from getting defeated by hypothetical situations that they conjure up in their head. im also not too sure if two broken halves make a whole..? 

3。been so headachey and warm and throbby but nuuuuuuuh lets not focus on the mountain pile but the rewards of blending 6 weeks of information into one exam paper. 

theres no such thing as stagnancy, either you improve yourself or deteriorate and the second option is not up for grabs 

No comments:

Post a Comment