Monday, November 17, 2014




just that these past few days have been rather distracting... a lot of phone usage 
sincerely and direly needing the holidays!!!! i envision my days spent running in the mornings and taking photos of breakfasts after that and looking for recipes to feed my family when they come here 
things to do like eating at my fav places (lol >:) )
going to places that tourists wouldnt go to 
maybe a picnic 
and defs a day at bondi with the sand sea and shades 

i like the idea that i am just an infinitesimal make up of this world. my thoughts are a significantly smaller part of this earth but how often do i let the self-centred problems of mine govern my life and restricted me from loving this world. problems seem so blown up in your mind but when you look up to the sky and the neighbouring massive buildings and think of the people in this world living lives- you'd just want to discard your thoughts and look outward 

No comments:

Post a Comment