Saturday, May 28, 2011

Positive Quadratic Curve.

Friday was k00l; last day of school of term two.
Ms Koh left and Bio won't be as cool anymore, and Ms. Geoy's birthday. Making the card was megz fun. Especially the girl ^ being an appz fab drawer. (Harry Potter)

Nyet nyet.

Woah, and just like that, already a quarter of my TJ life is gone. It's scary. I don't think I've lived it to the best of my ability.

And we were the only people who could do that. ^^


So much Cedar memories. I'm so happy to have met Tng Xin Yun. And somewhere in Parkway, Sin Hui met up with her friend from VJ, Tracy. We were happy people. :) :) :) :) :)
Post-trainings make me cherish life more.
If I were in VJ, I guess things would be so different. But anyhow, I'm so glad to have known a friend like XY.
Us talking so very very easily about anything and everything. Laughing like monkeys and I don't know I guess having a friend from a (rival) school makes the friendship even more cool and insane but valued millionfold.

We talked about life so far, inside jokes, problems, dreams. And gong cha on the corner of random steps with the occasional waft of cigarettes at 10pm at Plaza Sing in our uniforms and an iPhone. I wonder when I can ever do that again.
/

Yup, and if you ask me. It's really what I would say. I quit the game and I never would have joined in the first place. Too much of everything mashed up together like a clump of Mr Messys duplicated throwing a party.

In all due respect, I don't know, I should be given the freedom to feel that way. I don't need other people to control what I am feeling. Even though sometimes it happens and I let it be that way.
Nevertheless, I'm sorry, but I can't let someone so nice be sad just because of my faults. It's unfair. I wish I could've been there to help explain.

My positive quadratic curve seems to be upside down, just for today. Kinda need the avenue to rant. Like how I'm tired of being unsure and confused and keep getting scolded by Coach and it makes me stressed and unhappy and everytime I ask myself why did I choose this. Honestly, there are some times where I think he's got a bias against me but then again an overly suspicious heart does no one good. I think it's just me.
My aching leg infuriates me so much. I'm restricted from running and it makes me look like I'm not trying, but I can't be so weak. I'll always tell myself the worst thing that could happen is that I die. Nothing much to that.

Okay I'm done. Mom told me that she's worried for me. Sometimes I worry for myself too. My values have really took a 180 degree turn, I think for the worse. 10 hour school days don't really do me justice either. I guess things will change, just not in the days (or year) to come. I feel like I'm fighting for one less important thing.
I want to find my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment