Monday, May 16, 2011

Squids.

And after every sentence, add "I Like Squid" for sentence-perfection.
Hey Lovely, hope you are okay, 
To be honest, even I am extremely shocked, disgusted and madly disappointed with her. I can't fathom the amount of change that she's been through. It's... Whoa. Super thankful for you being there. I really couldn't be sane in the class, cos y'know since I wasn't really close to her anyways and I couldn't be. It's cool that we've got the same way of thinking though. :}

Praying loads for your family, 'cos little children don't deserve to be sad because of their parents, but hey you know what, I believe everything will be fine. There's you!!! But don't stress out or what.
Thanks again for telling me.

I had an intensely chillaxing time today. Too chillaxing to check my phone. (The connection satellites in outer space are probably hard at work on their other job of finding astronaut unicorns floating about in the galaxy too, anyway)
:>

Dood you got skillz witch ur emoticonz. HEHE.

Stay happy, bub. ♥

P.s: She no karm heer :B 

No comments:

Post a Comment