Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is for a beautiful girl

whose heart's the size of her fist, but whose love and care stretches from one chromosome to the last.

I really do miss you. Like those heart to heart talks late at night, do you remember?
But you're busy loving someone else. That's okay, because you deserve to.

You mustn't be sad because we are all doing fine.
I just wish sometimes things got back to where they were. Because I did feel happy that someone cared. That all takes up time, which right now, governs the lives we live to a T.

It's scary how time slips away right.

I wonder what I will be when I grow up, because there surely won't be a job occupation such as rainbow harvester, or unicorn caretaker, even on Year Infinite.
I should probably learn to take care of myself and be more aware of my family before friends.
That's almost impossible becauseeeeeeee. Just because.

Do you read this space anymore? I hope you're fine. You don't seem to be getting back to me, but I do hope you're fine. It's cool, 'cause there's a sort of mutual understanding, right?
I don't know how to look at life right now, hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment