Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It was worth, ♥ {16 eleven}

Just because I do not have shrinkable balls and that I will get over this nightmare soon,
IMMA SCARE YOU!!!! HEHEHE WITH ->

Roarr!!

Watched Insidious today with the lovely class of mine, :-), and maintained happy girl mode. O m g our class is really something. Okay maybe 'cos the prev class wasn't really much rah rah fun type (but still made lovely lovely friends from it), but 16's pretty awesome.

Happy for the successful class outing right smack in the centre of the year!!! And our Häagen-Dazs nomming was a happy time too! Didn't go to Sentosa, but it was alright, at least I know the shin splint wouldn't deteriorate. Though I'm a tad worried for Titans... ...

Anyway (oh g*d the demon still perpetually gazes at me menacingly), epic time at the cinema coz our class #likeaboss like we own the cinema!!! IT WAS AWESOME, like Lyn was forever screaming and hugging Zengkai's Jansport, Inge forever the cutest worst movie-goer of all time with her phone not on silent, Marcus and his uncontrollable urges to touch people, Joy's inability to look at the screen, and oh man, just thinking of the show now creeps me out.

But I am super brave, I'll get through this I'll confirm!!!

And and Truth or Dare && yay I love today, nothing will change it nothing will bring me down. Today was great. :-) :-)
The ultimate lepaking experience would be around a random lamp in a circle, spinning a plastic bottle and hurling truths or dares.

I will probably never look behind me and I will probably not be trying any out-of-the-body experiences anytime soon. But "Last night I saw myself sleeping; Then I flew away."

So blessed to be in this class with great people. If I get suspended, I'll be suspended happy. Meh, I can't get into trouble with my grades, I mustn't.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment