Thursday, June 2, 2011

Right next to you.



^^ Go be jelly of sixteen.

Uneventful day today; stuck at home coz shin splint.

Really, really bad. Plus DSA trials are on Monday!!! !!!

After a fortnight, I'm just gonna go run my arse off!!! I feel like a fatty already. And double skips #overaccomplisher

Shin Splints At A Glance
  • Shin splints are a type of "overuse injury" to the legs.
  • The pain is characteristic and located on the outer edge of the mid region of the leg next to the shinbone (tibia). It can be extreme and halt workouts.
  • The diagnosis requires a careful focused examination.
  • A multifaceted approach of "relative rest" can restore a pain-free level of activity and a return to competition.
  • The "relative rest" approach includes a change in the workout, ice, rest, anti-inflammation medications, stretching exercises, possible change in footwear, and gradual increase in running activities.
D2MN YOU, SHIN SPLINTS!!!!!!! YOU COME AT THE WRONG TIME, REALLY YOU DID AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU. Poo. LLLLLL



Thanks D, for checking up on me. Super grateful for that. You gotta update me on Glee though, it's been eternity since I watched an ep of it.


And and to my lovely BFF; knock yourself out in UK you lucky girl!!! You're beautiful on the inside and out and I couldn't be more appreciative of that. xx all around

I'm so stressed sometimes, I feel I really need squid antidepressants of sorts. JTS is stagnant and so is PW and I can just. I don't know I don't know I don't know. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment