Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Someday I'll be living in a big old city.


I think past pictures will always be the best pictures.

You're so very very much like me and just in case you're wondering; it's neither a good thing nor a bad thing. Okay maybe it's a bad thing, but...
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you to rid of your insecurities because you can only hurt yourself if you do so. I can tell people that but it's ironic that I don't really do much of what I say. And, and please don't hurt yourself emotionally. Don't have to hurt yourself to love another. The truth is spoken. 
I'm really so immensely happy for you. Remember that you're a very lucky girl okay, and keep it close to your heart and keep moving forward.

Can't really think now to post anything that makes sense.

See you real soon with Ash, Shuj, Yen etc etc, hopefully!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment