Sunday, June 5, 2011

Same old bitter things.

 (>)
Roar, clearly these two won't get along very much, but either way, they're both pretty little things.


Meet up with Sab today over Subway and yoghurt, just like what we had two years ago. Miss her loads. But after hearing her tell me about all the stuff that's happened, I feel really, indeedy, quite relieved of my choice. Blessing in disguise, perhaps.
I feel that I really cannot take anymore superficiality and the politics that go along with it. I'm hugely relieved for where I am right now, and hopefully I won't regret the decision ever. But it seems all she's facing is the minus side of Cedar, just, in a worse way. I feel so sad for her, but immensely proud that she is secretary/treasurer of her House. Knew there was something in her.

Discrimination and bias really don't deserve a place in this world. Not especially when my friends are the ones getting hurt. It's such a hard nut to crack.
Remembering the start of the year, when the group of us were hoping and praying to get it. At least I know I was wanting it really, really bad. It's all a huge contrast from right now. It feels so unnaturally different, I don't believe I had ever such an emotionally draining time of my life.
Never quite felt so content with where I am now, and I deeply appreciate everything that has been a part of my happiness. Actually, I've never been quite so content before.
Don't want the constant to ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment