Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy happy happy day,

The day I found out studying and crapping can be mutually inclusive.
This day shall be remembered forever. :}
ICC just really feels like secondary school to me. All very nostalgic. Except 2011 Deonn HAHAH. Her t-shirt says "O Hay There Deonn!"
Funkyhahahaha.
Talked about social moth and the 1000 (girl)friends on Facebook theory, girl with limp hair, girl with frizzy hair (Rebs), life, ice cream, music, mind-shuffling, life. Good stuff, good stuff.
Ultra, super grateful 
Then went home to cook porridge for my sister and myself. Worst dinner ever I cannot cook for macadamia nuts to save my life.

Now the road's just really long and repetitive. Feel like I'm going on a roundabout which never stops.
Feels like I try, hard, but never being able to attain Level 99 nirvana, so, hello, GG to me I guess.

I should never ever put myself in such an emotionally draining situation ever again. Hopes and expectations should never be allowed to enter my mind again. Never never never ever. Can just crumble and flop on to the floor like jelly. Bleh, don't wanna say anymore.

My spectacles are making an arrival tomorrow to my doorstep- or rather, I'm going to pick them up with my Mom. After seventeen years. Dayum, must be the tinyass words on mobile twitter.

Omg and Rug's texts are forever the bomb they're just very very super amusing to read every word and I love reading every word because I can imagine her complaining like she used to. She's obviously in love with Glee now just that she doesn't want to admit it (but subtly does).
Monteith, mine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment