Thursday, June 23, 2011

Replies in blog form ♥

4.5 years and beyond then!

Hahahahaha, hm yeah, love it that we're counting the years, and the years just seem to grow and grow and grow infinitely (but the APGP sh1t's seeping into my brain cells so I should probably stop thinking right about now.)

Would definitely love to meet you guys again. Feels like 2010 very very much. Miss 2010. Probably because my mind etches all the good parts and sweeps the bad parts away like dust. I remember jogging, I remember Be Yourself Day, I remember the last day of school and graduation.

Dam*, I really do think the over-thinking governs our lives. Oh man, that shouldn't happen. We should probably stop; phase out all those sucky thoughts and pretend we're living our lives absolutely normally, like normal people. (Ash's probably a normal person, so we should follow her example hhaha)

Replies in blog form are so our thing. (Y)

p.s: Love the pink on xanga. Blogspot colours are ugly!!

1 comment: