Friday, June 17, 2011

The sharp knife of a short life, well.



The less felt, the less hurt. I feel pretty much immune to emotions these days. Maybe that's really what I'm supposed to feel. Which is, not much.
Sacrifices, right?
Dreamt of lovely things. I miss everyone so much. I actually miss seeing people. Besides going for trainings, which aren't half as bad as I thought and I'm grateful, fingers crossed the last training for the holidays will go well too. Have too many things I've got to improve on.

There are so many things that are mutually exclusive in this world, but that can't be an anomaly, if not there would be no imperfections in this world. And what is a world without imperfection.
I've really got so much to work on in life. Really feel the urge to run my fears and worries off. Why can't I put on my running shoes and do so lkjgorigjoiejfal.
It's just right now. All those feelings are coming back. Can't. I only have to get out of the muddy mire, set my feet upon solid ground.

On a really special note, I feel at home talking to Stel, even if it's in such brief insincere form. I miss times in Cedar like these. It's just really really different, from life now. And the fact that one more person has interest in being a member of Christ warms me, albeit feeling distanced nowadays.

Bravery.

Avril Lavigne reminds me very much of the past. Miss it, somewhat. Anyway, a week more til school. There's so much as to what I can't expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment