Friday, June 3, 2011

Pressing Issues.

Have to, have to
Have to get GPP approved by next week.


That is all.

Met up today with Jon Heng welcoming me with his rendition of Tiptoe by the Tulips.

If that isn't Insidious-y enough, torture with scary games!!! But Shabbeer really quite failwhale, letting me do the stages of the scary game #1. Ho ho.


Anyway, no more distractions, we have to do this.



I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep Cause you're even in my dreams And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along, this was out of my control So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land, I'm just going with the flow.


{Hope's voice is perfect.}
 



I think happiness comes in a form where friends can talk easily or when friendships last for near eternity. That's really something.


GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP GPP
I is coming for you with the mobster fork and spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment