Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The unending road of turmoil.



Sometimes I don't know I'm thinking.
I'm surrounded by amazing people but I don't really appreciate. Why do the tiniest matters of the heart always have to ruin everything beautiful in the world.

I don't like the exam periods, never did. I don't know, apart from the short days and long nights and sometimes the other way round. Hate it that EQ and IQ are not compatible together. Or if they were, then I was never able to manage it. I miss the usual things that make the days more live-able. I really wonder whether I can do this. Even through the Chem paper thoughts were tossing and turning like unsatisfied waves. I need answers really badly. Just, the answers to life.

I don't remember feeling all this bad last year, or the prev year. Darn, the things that make me miss Cedar. It's really quite remarkable how the Cedar pride could have lasted within me all this while, and probably to infinity and beyond, too.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment