Monday, June 6, 2011

Shapes.





It's been quite a while since I touched my racket to hit the tennis ball, yesterday was a rare happy tennis time. :-)
Had DSA trials which went kind of okay, considering the sun god was weeping. Squash courts and soft balls, hopefully Tennis next year will be okay. (Temasek Open!!!!!!?!!)

Played in the rain, wet tennis balls that shat water when you hit them, like a hypothetical unicorn pooping transparent rainbows. Then played 2v2 with the K and I, considered the most accomplishing thing of the day I guess!! Expecting the worse for training today, so then things'll be okay in the end. Praying for no skipping, haven't really done that in a while. Shin splint will survive and get better.

Friggin fun to tease gorilla about her scandalzzzz. Must lay out the dirty laundry hehehehe. But seriously, don't know what I'd do without her. Life would be a bore!!!

Can't wait for Math Make-up!!!! Lunch with the class girls, hopefully. Miss them all.

Let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you. I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue. 'Cause me and you, were like a crew. I was like your sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment