Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cosmic candy.

Oh no I've gotta jog more and more and more. I feel more weight on my legs when I run.
It's Sunday, Sunday. Another's going to past pretty soon.
I should learn to sort myself out before I sort other people out hhuh.

The daily punctuation object texts from Lyn are major <hashtag>happiness.
Rumaging through Cedar days pull my heartstrings like the ones on Google guitar...

Mundane life... Hehe sorry.
Miss playing tennis. I hope very much that I am improving; but the only way to go is up I guess. One-directional. Super thankful I'm a doubles player with an amazing doubz partner.

Friday was ultra good. Managed to get a portion done, at least. Then caught up with the OG girls!

Brain activity dead low. I think I'm actually a ded zombie, forgot what I was gonna put in here. Oopsie.

Next time, next time!!
A week or so before the girls come back from UK. :'-)

No comments:

Post a Comment