Friday, June 3, 2011

Lithium.

So much for the diary post.
Maybe sometimes I'm overly dependent on diary writing, but nay, whichever works...

I think I'm madly self-absorbed these days and it's killing me and sometimes I absolutively abhor my weak sense of self-discipline. Most of the time I do, and it's disappointing because it does no good to myself, or to other people.

Happy National Olykoek* Day

*That's what donuts were called back in the day and I think it's so cute!!!! Yummy names make me wanna eat things which may not be yummy.

Since it's donut day, I shall just revel in the viewing of the visually appetizing food without consuming it.

Omg, sometimes I really don't know what I am doing.
I don't have the patience to sort the crap in my mind as I had used to in the past. Just let it be buried in the dust of the past, mmhmm.

Don't believe what you say to yourself at 2 am.

1 comment: