Monday, June 20, 2011

Heartbreak warfare


I realised we have really got to stand up for what we truly believe in; be advocators of our own opinions and morals. I think that if we do so, then we won't be afraid of anything. Stuff which I'd like to let myself know, but I can never get messages across to the I'm-ready-to-do-it portion of my brain.
I read somewhere that what makes you disliked now can really give you an edge in what, future careers and such. How true. It just really kind of speaks to me, in a way...

The song I heard in Barbados, Bob Marley's Get Up, Stand Up. It's nothing like the songs of this age so it's whoa amazing that I can still remember it after two years. Maybe that's why he's such a legend.

Anyway, couldn't really think straight last night. Couldn't be above my thoughts. Like they're the gargantuan shady trees in the rainforest that hamper me from getting anything done. Should really be more headstrong. Don't know why I let such things make me feel the way I do. Sometimes I do think that it's better to feel nothing at all, than to get hurt. Hurt is such a bitter thing.

Yet another day of wishful thinking that I get something substantial done. Can't believe I fell this is the worst thing that can ever happen to me right now. Okay maybe not so but it's such an annoyance. Annoyance reminds me of Debz who I miss now. I'm missing everyone alksfjoiewjgiojio.
Please let productivity hit me hard in the face.

And and on a really sunny happy note, feeling happy for sissy, Captain of Touch Rugby. Immense immense pride that I can't fit into words right now. Ever since the first touch rug trials when I was with her. So proud. :')

Posts get shorter as I get older.

I don't want you to get hurt, y u no read us.

No comments:

Post a Comment