Thursday, June 30, 2011

Popping bottles in the ice.

That feeling when you know the worst parts are over, for now.
So glad to have found them. I needed this day really bad; love Ash and Nish! The city is always beautiful, especially at night. Love the concrete jungle, you'll never feel alone in there.

I have lost my spontaneous tendency to become gay. Oh gosh that just sounds so wrong in many, many ways. BUT, fact. Thank goodness for Nish and her unfounded talent in dancing and rapping with her renewable energy bursting to the brim. :-) :-)

Love the night, love the night. It's so scary yet so very wonderful.
Please be okay. No one, really, no one deserves to be hurt in order to be loved. Enjoy the ups and downs, only because you're experiencing life, and love. You're so very normal; insecurities haunt us all the time, but we'll never cave in because they're only a figment of our imagination.

Can't wait to meet again. City Hall will be ours!!!!!

I feel changed, somehow. I regret last year, I was too guarded and blinded by thoughts. I suffered, and everyone else too. What the h was I thinking. I wouldn't have become friends with the previous me. I'm so thankful for those who were, and are now. Because they're so very special. Thoughts are so deadly sometimes, but thoughts are not reality,
We'll never give up.
Even though sometimes, I really feel like giving up, trying so hard. Then the thoughts come.

I guess there are different perceptions of friendship, everyone to their own. I learnt to love their quirky, not hate on their insecurities. I feel better compared to the past years, I really do. Somehow I feel I did something right. Then other times when everything just seems so wrong.

The best days usually have their really bad parts, but getting through the bad parts always make the best parts seem a whole lot more worthwhile. Today got me wondering.
I really do prefer heart-to-heart talks more than anything else in the world. Being with a friend through their crappiest times beats pretentious happiness.
:)

Hahah, you, if only you could see what I was really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment