Saturday, July 28, 2012

Current mindset

Contrary of how I think I'm doing and contrary to what the few people view me to be, I'm actually quite honestly not doing well/ not going where I should. In fact I'm only stagnating. Kinda sucks, hard work always put to waste expelling shet results perpetually.
I guess my secondary school classmates are doing well for themselves, being in positions where they deserve to be. They'll be the boss of me one day I guess hahaha
Okay but a hundred days left and tmr it'll be double digits already. Get the rhythm and push all the feelings and emotions back because it's not worth it now, guys. I personally find it super tough to neglect emotions and sleep even though I strongly support the 'sleep is for the weak' idea.
I pray that I can at least go places and trudge on tirelessly and with tons of discipline.
Life is what you make of it, whoever's reading this.

EDIT/
This is quite bad hahah there's always that gnawing feeling of not ever reaching the top. Acads is like running to be good at it you really gotta give it your all and practise endlessly, really endlessly. I seem to be doing endless mounds of work with little returns. I doubt everything I am tired ajxjeownfleowdhsh

No comments:

Post a Comment