Saturday, July 7, 2012

Waft

So I woke up in a flurry at the darkest hour to bake my mom a cake. It looks radioactive and tastes kinda artificial because of the food colouring, oh man. I substituted cocoa powder w/ milo and it clumped like hydrophobic things in the flour batter,
I poured the entire pink mixture at one go into the oven so it baked unevenly with the top part protruding out like bukit timah hill and the icing is currently in the freezer because it's real diluted, probably because I found out I had no icing sugar and I used caster instead. Tastes like ice cream and looks a lot like pre-baked cake batter
So yeah there's a few Don'ts you should prolly avoid.
It's gonna rain now and I don't really wanna wake my sister up to help me. It's a sin not to sleep in this gorgeous weather. Rain makes me feel better about life hahahahaha cool air is good air.
I remember the cake pink fam baked at Ariel's the other time. I think pink colouring makes everything seem disastrous hehe

YUP, way back when. 

No comments:

Post a Comment