Thursday, July 26, 2012

waking up.

I unknowingly hurt a friend today with my selfish, insensitive acts. I probably should have recognised the repercussions before it actually happened. I finally understand how easy it is to be one to slip into the crowd and float on the boat and how difficult it is to do good things in life that God wants us to do that required a bit of courage and bravery and sacrifice. can't believe I put up a false facade and told myself I'm doing the right thing and yet do many many wrong things that I overlooked.
I am ashamed and I'm glad karma but me back in the butt. My moral compass has been pointing in all the wrong directions this while.

Edit//
Asdflemwpc it kinda sucks causing all the destruction and be the one assuaging the victims like I've done nothing wrong I mean the destruction shouldn't even have existed in the first place if I had been the person I should've been. If I were to view this as a life lesson I would say that my friends have an astounding amount of maturity in dealing with situations, even those I least expected and I've yet to learn That much from them
I'm not the good guy in this battle because I've caused hurt and for my family too in other episodes. I will try to make instauration of this mess a reality
I wish I'd be more clever, if only.

No comments:

Post a Comment